In November of 2013, (NBFU) was legally registered as a company limited by guarantee. In 2018 New Beginnings foundation Uganda later upgraded to a fully registered Organization under the National Bureau for Non-Government Organisation with the registration No: 0391 INDR13501445NB. A not for profit organisation with the aim of extending professional counselling services to all the vulnerable children and youth of Uganda under the age of 23.
OUR CORE VALUES ARE
“happy child, happy community”
To extend professional counselling services to the vulnerable children and youth of Uganda under the age of 23.
- Extend professional counselling to all children in the community.
- Offer apprenticeship and mentoring to boy child through the Boy Child Project.
- Inspire encourage and empower Girls through the she’s a Queen Project.
- Get sponsorship to educate children from less advantaged homes.
- Support and give back to the orphanages and homes with disabled children during our New Beginnings Love projects.
- Promote the reading culture among the young population of Uganda.
- Counseling for children and the Youth.
- Holiday camps for boys
- Career guidance and skills development activities
- Mentor ship school programs
- Quarterly love projects
- Selling of gifts made by the disadvantaged youth in the gift shop
- Employment of the children and youth in the cafe and gift shop
- Divorce relief support groups for children from divorced and separated homes
- Self esteem, self love and confidence building classes
- Hospital visits to children;s wards
- Big Christmas parties
- Life coaching